Animal Pharm provides the finest in custom compounded veterinary medications. Custom compounding is the process of preparing a personalized medication specific to your pet. We can compound your pet’s medicine into flavorful liquids, tiny pet-sized capsules, delicious chew treats, or even transdermal cream that is easy to simply rub on your pet’s ear! We can also provide your pet with smaller dosages than the commercially available medications. When you choose Animal Pharm, medicating your pet will never be easier!
- Medication counseling on drug mechanism of action, side effects, and how to administer medication
- Demonstration of how to draw up doses and administer medication to pets
- Flavor and dosage form counseling
- Drug interaction profile for pets on multiple medications
Capsules provide a way to hide bad tasting and unpleasant smelling drugs from your pet’s keen senses. Animal Pharm goes one step further by using super-small ‘Size 5’ capsules not available at most pharmacies. These tiny capsules are smaller than a tic tac, and much easier for your pet to swallow.
Your pet’s medication can be compounded into a flavored liquid that animals of all varieties will enjoy. Cats and dogs alike will love our chicken, tuna, salmon, beef or turkey flavored liquids. Even birds, lizards and smaller animals can enjoy a variety of fruit flavors.
If your animal loves treats then Animal Pharm can compound medication into a tasty chew treat. Flavors include chicken, tuna, salmon, beef, liver, peanut butter or even cheese.
Some pets make it difficult to give medication by mouth. In this case, Animal Pharm’s transdermal cream makes medicating easy. Simply rub a tiny amount of this cream onto your pet’s ear and the medicine will be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Request refills online or by phone
- Pickup medication at convenient location directly off Route 3 Exit 12
- Overnight shipping
- Free off-street parking
- First floor business, handicap accessible
- Just a couple minutes directly off Route 3 Exit 12
- Overnight Shipping
- Request refills via phone (781)544-3010 or email email@example.com
- We can contact your veterinarian for refill authorization (not for new Rx) just ask and we will fax a request!